Home Forums Feedback, Ideas, Suggestions cheating bitches and their alts

• Author
    KC
    Participant

everyone should know!!! there are modified fighting huds. these huds are modified to win. its one thing if the opponent has knowledge but its completely unfair to fight like this and to only gain points to advance themselves. these huds should be disabled. its bullshit. a friend was so angry he deleted his hud and everything else from abranimation.
    i tried to calm him and said. wait till tomorrow. you might feel differently. his reply was. FUCK NO! I TOOK THE TIME TO WORK WITH AND LEARN IT AND WIN WITH SKILL AND NOT HAVE TO CHEAT! I EVEN WOULD SHOW AND TEACH PEOPLE WHAT I HAVE LEARNED ARE YOU FUCKING MAD?! AND THIS FUCKING 2 WEEK OLD COMES ALONG AND BEASTS ME. FUCK THIS SHIT. EVERYTHING IS GONE FROM THIS MAKER!”
    its pretty sad when someone is driven to this. He told me not to pursue this as a complaint. but i cant stand by and not say a word. its been a about a month since he enlightened me and if he sees this. i know im going to hear about it if he see this and maybe loose a friend over this.
    The man gave me names. im not going to post them. that was between us. but i will say. its almost everyone at one of the newest fight clubs. FFC fight club.
    really hope someone will see this.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register here